Leoni Serbia takes care and invest in youth, since the human resources are something that is the biggest quality of the each company. Therefore, company conducts several programs intended for young educated people in order to encourage employment of high qualified staff and to raise the level of their employability in general.
Some of the youth programmes Leoni Serbia has:
- Over 100 students passed through the practice in the company after which many of them started to work in our company
- Cooperation with University in Nis, including Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Electronical Engineering and Faculty of Economy in order to improve curriculum, encouraging employment of high qualified staff and raising the level of their employability
- There are organized Open Door Days for students of different faculties in the region where they were going to plant tours. Then, students have the opportunity to see what Leoni producing, how looks like the production process and finally to talk to the company representatives on further opportunities for starting their career in our company
- Company supports numerous case study competitions organized by the students associations where students were given to solve specific case that could improve some of the company processes.
- Representatives of the company - experts in their field, often hold lectures to the students at the faculties we cooperate with
- In 2018, Leoni provided 15 scholarships for best students of final, fourth year of academic and Master studies of Mechanical Engineering, Electronics and Economy at University of Nis.